Wheat-grass juice is a heavily loaded liquid supplement having more vitamin A than oranges and protein in the form of polypeptides, which are short chains of amino acids and hence very fast to digest. Like all other juices, it is best to make it yourself so that you get the fresh juice of the best quality, at your convenience.
Primarily, there are two types of juicers, manual and electrical. Each has its advantage. Irrespective of the category, we want to have the best juicer. In the subsequent paragraphs, we have a look at some of the best juicers available.
Handy Pantry HJ Hurricane Stainless Steel Manual Wheat-grass Juicer
This simple and small juicer made up of steel is very durable, easy to assemble, use and dismantle and clean. It comes with a 5 year guarantee.
- Complete steel body means longer life and nontoxic interiors always.
- Small, light and easy to operate and clean.
- Can be used for grass, vegetables and even some organic products.
- It has to be completely dismantled for cleaning.
- Being small, it can get clogged if overloaded.
Miracle MJ445 Stainless Steel Manual Wheat-grass Juicer
It is very similar to the Handy Pantry Juicer. It can even be said that it is same but from a different manufacturer. So most of the pros and cons are also the same. It has just one year guarantee.
Z-Star Manual Juicer
This machine is much faster in producing juice than the above two, though may not be as strong as them. Its big size hopper makes it more convenient and faster. Like the above two, it does not produce any heat, and therefore the juice quality is better like for all the manual juicers.
It is an electric masticating juicer, with a bigger and broader chute to allow more grass and verdant green at once. The juicer can be used for vegetables, verdant green etc in addition to grass. The 5 year warranty adds confidence in the customers’ minds.
- Its bigger chute is a real time saver as more quantity of juice can be taken in lesser time.
- Parts are easy to remove, clean and reassemble.
- Plastic body and parts are not as strong as steel and are not as preferred by the consumers.
- It is not as good for the softer fruits and vegetables.
The framework has a high torque, and the motor speed is very less, thereby enhancing the juice quality. The unbelievable 15 year guarantee shows the confidence of the manufacturer in the juicer.
- It is very easy to assemble, use, dismantle and clean.
- The juice quality is so good that it can be kept for 3 days.
- The double stage squeezing means no wastage of juice
- The chute is a bit smaller than the other juicers.
- The plastic parts have been reported to have broken on overloading sometimes.
Green Star Elite GSE-5000 Jumbo Twin Gear Juice Extractor
This machine can juice pretty much anything. The twin gear gives the operator the option to choose a slower speed for better juice quality or a faster speed for getting the juice faster.
- Slow (110 RPM) speed entails lesser oxidation of the juice.
- It can not only juice grass, vegetables, fruits, etc., but it can even be used for pasta making and homogenizing.
- It is easy to carry and has a handle. This is normally not the case with electrical juicers.
- It is expensive, and most people will not therefore prefer it.
- The small chute means that the user has to cut the item into small pieces and then use it.
- It is slow and hence sometimes not preferred by a few people.
Wheat-grass gives a very highly nutritious juice, which is best had fresh. There are a lot of juicers available in the market. The best of them have been discussed in this article along with their pros and cons. It is hoped that this article is helpful for the health conscious people to select the right juicer to suit his/her needs.